Monday, October 27, 2008

Wednesday can't get here fast enough

I have purposefully kept politics out of my posts becuase its a polarizing subject and I think that we need to have more unity now a days....also, I don't want to lose the little viewership that I have based on different points of view..yeah, I'm being a tool, whatever.

BUT! This I have to share and will hopefully be posting video of later...I am going to see Barack Obama on Wednesday!! I know some people don't like him and even I disagree with some of his ideas (not a huge fan of his Iraq pull out plan, though his idea to encourage more community involvement is good)...but I have never felt so energized and hopeful (though that's really cliche now) than I have during this campaign. It feels like we are on the edge of huge change in this country - and I feel like he can take us in an amazing and positive direction.

Plus, his mom was an anthropologist (cultural) who did her fieldwork in the Philippines on blacksmiths..crazy specific. So he's an anthropology baby...which doesn't have anything to do with running the country, but I think is a neat connection.


Can't wait till Wednesday!!

No comments: