Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Finally! Moved to North Carolina and getting the new apt set up for the start of grad school. Can't wait to meet the grad kids I will be studying with for the next few years.

I am missing Florida though. It feels weird not going to work everyday and I feel really slack just sitting around unpacking and spending money. It's like I am still on vacation and tomorrow I will wake up remembering that in a few days I will need to pack my suitcase and drive back to Gainesville.

Spent some time at the mom's house with the puppies and took some video. I am posting that as well, you all get to see my very first movie! Very exciting, but also keep in mind it is my first - so it is rough, plus it's not that exciting - but I figured some of you will enjoy the puppy time : )

Hope to have more interesting news for you all soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ahh! babies!

Unknown said...

I look forward to more posts on dinosaurs. i particulary enjoy the really tall ones, make sure to mention those.